lunes, 26 de julio de 2021

1.5 Of Ends and Beginnings

This entry was deleted by mistake while ordering the blog. So I'll do my best to recreate the chapter, I hope I remember what was written a year or so ago.

So this chapter went something like this.


We started with Bambú's teen birthday. One of the two guests was Barrett Roush, Jazmín's friend.


The only other guest at the party was Jamie Weber, who was a papergirl. If I remember correctly, she had glitched out and stayed in that corner of the house for hours.


Bambú blew out the candles with only his family as a witness, Jazmin's friend had already left and Jamie was still frozen in the garden.


According to my notes, the game assigned him the Adventurous trait. Since there is no school, I couldn't choose it.


Apparently the arrival of the university mascot unfroze the girl.


And Bambú took advantage of the moment to tell her ghost stories? The truth is I'm lost with what was happening, but I will continue to assume things based on what I see in the screenshots. lol.



Okay, this is easy to guess, Moira completed her Lifetime Wish and and as always I failed to capture the moment so I resorted to notifications. It's good to know that I'm consistent over time, it's still happening to me.


A thief stole several things from us.




But he was arrested by the cop and the stolen things were returned to us. (I'm so sorry, I'm bad a this, I know.)


Jazmin and Barrett had a date in one of the two open places in town, the choice was between the Salon or the Junkyard. Obviously the Salon won.


At least he brought her flowers!


And a first kiss too.



I suppose I skilled both of them in charisma because at this point I didn't know who would be the heir and the skill would serve for the career rolled for the second generation.


Bambú forgot the food on the oven and started a fire. Great job, boy!


And Moira to the rescue! 


Bonding time? At least from the following pictures I can determine that the siblings had a good relationship and did various things together. I think that a town empty of people and lots is a great incentive for this.




They look cool while surfing.


Jamie is no longer a glitched child and Bambú seems to find her attractive.


Very attractive, so much so that he didn't care that his mother was in the background.


Then it was time for Jazmin's young adult birthday.

She gained the Natural Born Performer trait, so I suppose this is the moment where I chose her as the heir, since one of the careers of the next house is Magician.

And this is all the chapter content, according to the screenshots that are saved in blogger.

I remember that this chapter had a couple of comments, so I apologize to those who had written for having deleted them. Really sorry!


Previous: 1.4  Next: 2.0

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario