jueves, 21 de mayo de 2020

1.4 Island's Looks

Let's start this chapter with two more birthdays. First, Bambú.


I gave him the angler trait, so he can fish fertilizer for his father's garden and have some fun, there isn't much to do in town yet for a boy his age.
Here's child Bambú, I like him I think he's a good blend of his parents.


A few days later it was Jazmin's turn.


Isn't she beautiful? Her mouth has a something I can't describe. LoL


Sorry, she gained the athletic trait. She seems a little worried.


Shaka bra!


As can be seen, Jazmin already decided her lifetime wish, it's Illustrious Author. I bought her a laptop to practice writing.


Moira is still detonating things, I'm trying different cheap objects so I don't spend almost all the money on stereos. The outcomes aren't always good.


The fastest way to get lots of scraps.


I already said that inventing is one of my favorite skills, right? This is one of the reasons.


Raylen maxed gardening and completed all its challenges, his part for the perfectionist roll is done.


Moira and Raylen steel make time for the live your trait roll even though I haven't shown it in the previous chapter. The meal in the counter is vegetarian dim sum .


A stray dog makes this house its home. He has fleas, poor thing. But it so cute!


See the cat in the shot background? Well, it never leave that place. Hours later is still there behind Bambú's head.


Bambú loves to play with the dog and the dog follow him everywhere, sometimes he pays the price.


From playing with the stray so much the boy got fleas. Was expected but not welcome. So his mother gave him a dog toy for safety and health. The cat is steel there in the middle of the road.


Random screenshot of sharks.


One shot of the first gnome too.


Moira was fined with something like 800 simoleons for detonating this little thing. The worst thing? I was trying to save money. Not my best moment.


Raylen finally found two red berry coffee bean seeds. So much yay! They first days produce were planted too. Now we'll going to have great income! (Moira is upgrading the sprinkles btw.)


Jazmin maxed pianting. This was supposed to be the screenshot that proved that but I'm so bad catching those moments.


So here's the proof nobody is asking.


With that skill at level ten, the teen contribution to the city is the "Island's Looks" salon. Let Jazmin give us a tour.


The front door with with shop windows to catch a fashionable sim's eyes.


Upon entering, the receptionists will take a sim's data and give a turn.


To one side, the salon offers a hot infusion or a cool drink while waiting.


On the other side are the goods this place offers.


And that door? It's the bathroom's entrance.


Finally the place where the magic happens, there are two flavors to choose from. The Green Room.


And The Red Room.


A sim can also choose to wait outdoors, in this case the terrace is the place for them.


Abode the salon is the tattoo parlor.


With two identical rooms to mark the skin with the tattoo artist's talent.



With a waiting area with the amenities that everyone would need.



And that's the end of the tour. And the chapter.

A little about the salon: It's located in the center of the main island because I intend to put the most commercial lots there, like a shopping area one could say. Building it took me longer than I thought but it looked pretty much like what I had in mind when I started it, which doesn't usually happen. Finally, I'm very proud of it. :)


8 comentarios:

  1. I really really love your salon lot! It feels open, and islandy, and fun and refreshing and can you share it on the exchange or somewhere? The combo lots with more than one interactive object are the best, and you really did a great job here.

    Also good thinking making the kid like fishing, as that's a pretty good garden to supply with fertilizer.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The fun islandy feel is was I was after, so happy it's comes that way! Yes, not problem. In the next few days I'll do it, I'll surely upload it in modthesims too.

      Eliminar
  2. The salon is very cute! I like having a fishersim in the house to supply the garden with fertilizer, too. And then when they start catching perfect fish... sushi!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. That's pretty much my plan, perfect sushi for a long time. XD

      Eliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I deleted my comment by mistake, I thought I clicked edit or something, sigh. Anyway, I love your salon! It fits perfectly with the island vibes, it would also fit in Sunlit Tides. I think the terrace is my favorite part of the lot, I really like colorful things and that yellow benches? I love them but yellow is my fav color so I'm a little biased, lol.

      Eliminar
    2. Thank you! I really proud of it. I like colorful things too!

      Eliminar
  4. This salon looks great! I'm really impressed you made it yourself. Will definitely be using it for inspiration when I build one in my RNIF challenge.

    ResponderEliminar