domingo, 22 de marzo de 2020

1.2 Populating the World

As I said in the previous update, Moira's trait that I'm going to use for the misc fun (live your trait) is handy. Here's she tinkering with the sink.


As for Raylen I decided to use the vegetarian trait, he's going to cook veggies meals every day. He also started his garden, since I'm not very used to this town, I had a hard time finding common seed places. Instead I found specials right away, which I'm saving for the future.


The only two inhabitants of this town began the process of repopulating it. Moira is pregnant with the first of two children that the rolls allow.


But her pregnancy is not an impediment to continue inventing without stopping, accidents notwithstanding. She needs to perfect inventing.
Raylen is painting in the background? Yes.  Why? Maybe I'll let you guess.


Moira, like most sims, gave birth in the bathroom, which is very small, added that she started labor in front of the toilet. It was a very difficult screenshot to take.


It's a girl! Her name is Jazmin, she was born with the friendly trait and I chose the loves the outdoors one.


The birth of their daughter made both Moira and Raylen want to marry so they did so, with the only other inhabitant of Isla Paradiso to be a witness from her cradle.


A few days later, which were dedicated to skilling, it was Jazmin's birthday.


Who grew up to be a very interesting looking toddler. Which, I must confess, is something that makes me very happy, I love my sims being strange looking.


With their daughter already a toddler, it's time to look for the second child.



As with the first pregnancy, Moira spent most of the time in front of the workbench. Perfecting inventing is not easy, but she is doing well.



And that's where her second child came into the world, a boy named Bambú. Moira's second pregnancy wasn't so good like the first so I didn't have a chance to choose his traits but luckily they're were good ones. Little Bambu is good and friendly.


Despite the birth of her brother, Jazmin has the full attention of her parents.



Raylen, apart from tending his garden every day, began to search the galaxy. We need money! (And learning logic it's a plus too).


And to close this update we celebrate Bambú's birthday.


He looks a lot like his daddy.


For next chapter, we'll have the first community lot! Until next time!


4 comentarios:

  1. Jazmin is a very interesting-looking toddler. I love her eyes!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love her eyes too! Because she inherited them from y founder.

      Eliminar
  2. Your toddlers are so cute! Bambú looks a lot like Raylen as you said, and Jazmin is a good mix of both her parents.

    ResponderEliminar