lunes, 2 de marzo de 2020

1.1 Intro To NIF/RL Challenge

Welcome to my Nothing is Free Challenge with a dose of Random Legacy!

The world I'm going to rebuild is Isla Paradiso, the scuba diving lots and undiscovered islands are something that I could never do because my pc doesn't handle the world well, too much lag. This is also a Random Legacy Challenge to spice thing up and helps me choose the lots according to the requirements while keeping me entertained, so my sims doesn't have to increasing skills all day, that's what they'd have done if this was only a NIF.

These are the rolls for the RLC part.

Couple
2 Children
Inventor/Bot Builder
Farmer/Nectar Maker
Perfectionist
Live Your Trait

Now I'm going to introduce the founder, Moira Naufragos, her last name means shipwrecked. She's dramatic, handy, irresistible, excitable and eccentric, her lifetime wish is swimming in cash.


I buill her a little studio house with an island flair.



The first person she met was the university mascot, who turned out to be a woman. As she wasn't what we are looking for, I had to wait the next day and beg that the person who brought the mail be of the correct gender.


Luckily it was and there was also attraction between them, which is better than I expected. He couldn't stay because he had work to do but the next day Moira invited him to hang out together.


After a few hours later, he was part of the Naufragos Household and the relationship between him and Moira changed from friendship to romance.


His name is Raylen Richardson and his traits are over-emotional, vegetarian, handy, hidrophobic and charismatic. He wants to be an international super spy but it's not possible so as soon as he reaches 10,000 happiness points he's going to change it to culinary librarian because he has level 9 on cooking. LTW instantly fulfilled!


For the generational goal, Moira is going to perfect inventing and Raylen gardening.  As for the misc fun, Moira going to upgrade all the house's appliances, with Raylen I'm not sure what to do because of his traits,  handy was chosen for Moira so I have to think.

With the introductions already given I close this first update.

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh, a new challenge to look! I was doing one myself last month, but I was so stressed building the second lot I left it, sigh. I'm doing an ISBI right now, but I'll try the NIF again later, that's for sure. Hope you luck.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! I'm going to look your isbi, they're so fun.

      Eliminar