martes, 2 de agosto de 2022

2.3 Flavors

 I start this chapter with a new milestone in this challenge.


Chase maxed the cooking skill and unlocked the Diner. 



Chase is proud to present Sabores Diner (flavors in spanish). Now he can finally start working on his rolled career, which means that the househol will soon have a stable income.
 

Here is a screenshot of how the city is progressing at week 11 day 4. I'm thinking of moving a couple of sim into the house so I can move them immediately to add a new household in town. But at the same time, that implies spending a good portion of the family funds. Decisions, decisions.
 


A couple of shots of Leonardo before aging, I have neglected him a little.


His family neglected him a lot. All of the adult were walking aways while he was having a birthday. The poor thing.


But he was not the only one. Jazmín went into labor
under the not so watchful eye of her family. Kelli attempted to flirt with Chase, though he rebuffed her. Her son witnessed this and felt betrayed by his mother in favor of his father, who was never interested in seeing him. 
 
 
Jazmín gave birth to a baby boy who we named Fresno, continuing the tradition of naming the Naufragos after trees and flowers in Spanish, Fresno is the ash tree. Fresno is athletic and brave.


Another nooboo
appeared on the living room floor, both Jazmin and Chase were puzzled by this. I was not because that was my intention. Roble (Oak tree) is good and artistic.
 
 
I moved Leonardo out of his room, poor thing. But I think he's going to have a better time sleeping in the hallway than in a room with two babies.
 

He's going to spent his days chained to a telescope.
I'm still not sure what kind of property he's going to give me, or if any, but he will be discovering as many celestial bodies as possible. We need the money! And this is the only legal way for children to do it.
 
 
Speaking of money making, Jazmin's family are Kelli's only clients. This is basically making Moira and Raylen immortals. I don't complain much because I like to see them around town. Plus, I'm thinking about Kelli providing the graveyard and the longer it takes for my founders to die the more time I have to raise money. It is not a cheap property.
 

With a rabbithole in town, performing for tips is getting a little better, even when Jazmin's audience consists of her mother and three paparazzi.
I always found rabbitholes to be better places to play for tips than parks.
 

Chase's first day of work has finally come. A couple of days of hard work await you, honey. In interesting news, his mother-in-law is his boss. The choice was between her, Raylen and Bambú. LOL.
 

Moira doesn't seem too happy with her new responsibility.
 

Jazmin continues with her presentations in the park.
 

 
Before the watchful eyes of exactly no one. I really need to add people to this town.
 

 Fresno and Roble aged to toddler,
they seem to be identical twins and copies of Jazmin.
 

 Kelli aged to elder the same day.
 

And I totally forgot to turn down the full moon when a I made the game reinstallation.
She is looking at me like saying you are an idiot. And it's true lol.
 
I'm leaving this chapter here because I don't have any more screenshots and I want to post something after so many months. Until next update.
 
 
Previous: 2.2  Next: 2.4

2 comentarios:

  1. This is a really creative take on the random legacy challenge! The Naufrogos family sure are entertaining ;)

    ResponderEliminar